In the workshop held for the IT department in Danske Spil A/S, I developed a number of examples.
These examples were meant to inspire participants to think in new ways, combining the examples to form new prototypes or thinking completely out of the box and create their very own awesome projects to use at home or at work.
I hope you enjoy the examples, and please… remember to comment if you find something useful, find errors in the examples or have questions!
The examples can be done one-by-one in order by starting here or you can jump in to any of the examples by following the links below:
- Blink example
- Fart-o-sensor (MQ-4)
- Alcohol-sensor (MQ-3)
- Distance alarm (Ultrasonic sensor)
- Motion alarm (PIR sensor)
- Laser trip-wire alarm (Laser & LDR resistor)
- Plant Monitor (Soil moisture sensor)
- Snail mail alarm (RF 433MHz RX & TX)
- LCD Display (1602 w. I2C module)
- LCD Display (without I2C module)